- How do I know if my phone is compatible with safelink?
- Is TracFone and safelink the same company?
- Can I transfer my safelink service to another phone?
- What carriers work with SafeLink?
- What phones are compatible with SafeLink wireless?
- Can I put my safelink SIM card in another phone?
- What phones are compatible with safelink SIM card?
- Can I put my Obama SIM card in another phone?
- Can I put my SafeLink SIM card in a TracFone?
- Can I just switch SIM cards between phones?
- What network is SafeLink Wireless on?
How do I know if my phone is compatible with safelink?
To check if your phone is compatible with our network, text the word BYOP to 611611 here.
For instructions on how to request Call Detail Records, text the word CDR to 611611 here.
To get help through chat, text the word CHAT to 611611 here.
To check for available coverage, text the word COVERAGE to 611611 here..
Is TracFone and safelink the same company?
SAFELINK WIRELESS® is a program provided by TracFone Wireless, Inc. … SAFELINK WIRELESS® service is limited to one person per household. TracFone Wireless is the largest “No-Contract” cellular service provider in the U.S. with over 20 million subscribers.
Can I transfer my safelink service to another phone?
Yes, you can transfer your SafeLink service to another Tracfone you have. Call SafeLink customer service and be prepared to spend sometime on the phone with them.
What carriers work with SafeLink?
Safelink Wireless – AT&T GSM, T-Mobile GSM, Sprint CDMA, Verizon CDMA, U.S. Cellular CDMA.
What phones are compatible with SafeLink wireless?
However, if your phone meets the following criteria, your phone will work with SafeLink:Your phone requires a SIM card. SafeLink has traditional, Micro, and Nano SIM cards. … You have an unlocked phone. … You have an AT&T GSM, T-Mobile GSM, Sprint CDMA, Verizon CDMA, U.S. Cellular CDMA or GoSmart Mobile phone.
Can I put my safelink SIM card in another phone?
SafeLink Wireless is a subsidy of TracFone, and the SIM cards (registration cards located under the battery) are able to be switched from one phone to the next (as well as other SafeLink Wireless phones).
What phones are compatible with safelink SIM card?
Safelink Compatible PhonesTracFone LG 306G No Contract Phone – Retail Packaging – Blue. … LG Sunset L33L White Android Prepaid Phone with Triple Minutes (TracFone) … TracFone Galaxy Stardust No Contract Phone – Retail Packaging – Blue. … LG 800G Prepaid Phone With Triple Minutes (Tracfone) … Tracfone LG 305C Phone.More items…
Can I put my Obama SIM card in another phone?
You can take the SIM card out, put it into another phone, and if someone calls your number, the new phone will ring. You can also put a different SIM card in your unlocked phone, and your phone will then work with whatever phone number and account is linked to that card. … In Europe, almost all phones are GSM.
Can I put my SafeLink SIM card in a TracFone?
You cannot do that because a SIM card becomes locked to a Tracfone phone (sister company of Safelink Wireless, where they get the phones) the moment the phone they sent you is powered up. After than, it becomes “unusable” in any other phone or with any other provider.
Can I just switch SIM cards between phones?
With unlocked phones, you can always switch your phone service between different phones as easily as popping out the SIM card and moving it. … In contrast, only SIM cards from a specific cell phone company will work in its locked phones.
What network is SafeLink Wireless on?
* SafeLink uses the network of Tracfone operating as an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator). SafeLink Wireless provides mobile phone service to those customers who qualify for the LifeLine subsidy, a government-supported telephone program.